IMM#36

Hello me dears!
Well, we've had hail, frost and a tiny bit of snow this week, so I'm pretty busy choosing where to go for sunny holidays, so I'll be quick!

Here is what's in my awesome mailbox...

Egalleys

Thank you, HarperCollins UK! I'm really looking forward to this book!
Meet Nyx. She is an assassin. Enough said. *grinning* Thank you, Night Shade books!

Won

Thanks to fabulous Mel @ Mel's Random Reviews!

Thanks to The Qwillery!

For review

 This is the last book in Elemental Mysteries series, peeps. I can't tell you how excited I am! Elizabeth is a fantastic author and her books are exquisite.

Summary
“No secret stays hidden forever.”

Still grieving from their loss in the far East, Giovanni Vecchio and Beatrice De Novo discover that for them, all roads really do lead to Rome. But nothing is quite as it seems in the Eternal City. Joined by Carwyn and Tenzin, unexpected clashes greet them almost immediately, and rivalries churn beneath the glittering facade of the old Roman court. They quickly realize that allies might be enemies, and ancient rivals could hold the key to a deadly secret.

Giovanni and Beatrice will be forced to call on old alliances, ancient power, and fierce cunning to survive for the eternity they both desire. Sometimes, finding the end means going back to the beginning. Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water finally meet with devastating results in the conclusion of the Elemental Mysteries.


                                                     Free on Kindle


This is it, and I admit I'm stoked by these excellent books. 
What's in your pile of books this week, ladies and gents? 

Music videos

Fabulous remix. I can't stop listening to it!
This OST for Snow White and The Huntsman is absolutely EPIC!
Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. Alright, now that I've seen The Selection pop up everywhere in the book blogosphere I guess I just have to keep an eye out for it too :-) can't wait to see what you think of the book!
    No new books for me this week, well, actually I did receive one, but I'm saving it up for next week as I'm expecting more books and don't want to make a post for a single one. It'd feel mighty lonely, ya know! Darn it, does that book buying ban ever end? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the book arrived ok!!
    Gotta love any books with assassins in! I'm not convinced about The Selection so will wait and see what you think! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a great mix of books you've got - I love variety :-D

    I'll be waiting to see what you think of The Selection as I've seen so many different reviews so far!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAh I want to read a fall of water, I've just finished the third one, I loved it! Happy reading!!!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I need to get caught up on Darynda's series! Read the first book but got swamped with review books after that! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, especially the last book in the Elemental Mysteries series!. :)
    I'm curious to see what you'll think about the Selection!
    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow, frost and hail in May? So wrong. I hope you warm up soon! Though the eye candy helps with that. :P

    I've been slacking in visiting so I don't know when you remodeled but, I like it!

    God's War looks interesting, I may have to get that one. Enjoy!

    My mailbox/recap post - http://beasbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/05/sunday-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to start those Charlie Davidson books soon! i know my library carries them and I hear such good things! Nice haul Kara:)

    Take A Peek in My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH I really need to buy a copy of The Selection soon! Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win, Second Grave is really good, I have Third Grave on my shelf waiting to be read.
    Good haul this week.

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to say I'm still annoyed with the ending of The Selection but then I scrolled down and got distracted by the eye candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so lucky you have The Selection! I want to read that book SO BADLY, but my copy got lost in the mail so I never got the chance to :( But I guess I'll have to settle for your review! <3 And oh my gosh, Carlos Freire... I have no words for that guy's hotness either. *fans self*

    Amazing mailbox this week, Karina! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do want to get to Gods of War. That sounds like a cool series. I do hope you enjoy it and all the books when you read them. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things about Darynda Jones! I'll look forward to the review. The cover's awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome books! Enjoy second grave, I love the Darynda Jones series, it's a good one :) happy reading, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely books, babe. I hope you'll have a great holiday as well.

    xoxo

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just to let you know, Witch Song is free for four days at amazon.com! Though you might want to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank so much, Petra!!! I've had this book on my wishlist for a very long time :) I've just downloaded it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts